Friday, February 12, 2010

Dead raccoon.. Afraid I might be infected.?

It was squished in half, I pulled over and got out and picked him up and laid him in the woods. I'm afraid that I might have caught something from him. My hands have terrible terrible red itchy bumps on them, When I woke up today I felt as if i was going to puke. I get alot of vertigo when walking and also my face is very pale. What could it be?





I'm too poor to go to the doctors, even though obama said he was going to fix healthcare.Dead raccoon.. Afraid I might be infected.?
I would be mildly concerned about the red bumps on your hands. If they don't clear up in a day or two, I would advise finding a clinic where you can go see a nurse (much more affordable and some clinics are free!).





Your other symptoms sound more psychological. I think you may be upset over the raccoon and stressing yourself out over it. And stress leads to feelings like nausea and vertigo.





Take deep breaths and try to be calm.Dead raccoon.. Afraid I might be infected.?
It sounds like you have caught something.





You Americans with your crazy healthcare system! I'm really sorry for you; it sounds like an awful situation to be in. Please, please, please try to go to doctor, do whatever you can even if you can't afford it - it's your health we're talking about - there's nothing more important. Pay later. I wouldn't blame obama either - he's only been in the job a few months and the system has been screwed for a long, long time. I doubt if anyone can 'fix it' in one or two terms, but it can for sure be improved.
Why in the world would you go pick up a dead raccoon with your bare hands? Common sense says not to do that! lol


You should have called the city. They remove road kill. It isn't your job.


Obama just got into office, give the poor guy a chance to make some changes! Bush left him a HUGE mess to clean up!





Go to the ER if you can't afford the doctor's fee at the time of your visit. The ER doesn't require a payment up front. Make payments on it later.
Go to the doctor anyway. You could have any number of diseases.
Maybe you got rabies or something. Are there any free clinics in your area?





Please e-mail me at krystellbarraza@yahoo.com because I would like to help :)
haha.





i second the idea that you may in fact be dumb.
u may have the flu but i dont think nothng serious

No comments:

Post a Comment