Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Have Raccoon Eyes?

I have serious dark eye circles around my eyes... im african american male and only 20 years old... Nothing ever seems to work and I would really like to get rid of them...Can anyone help?





Oh and if possible try not to list any products that I have to go out and buy, Ive wasted alot of money on them already... I Have Raccoon Eyes?
Remedies For Dark Circles





* Apply a good Vitamin K cream. Vita-K Solution gel or Peter Thomas Roth Power K Eye Rescue help strengthen capillary walls around the dark circles to make them less visible.





* One should go for laser treatment only if the case is chronic. Lasers can increase production of collagen thereby thickening skin to make dark circles less visible.





* Home remedies for dark circles can include the following:


1. Drink plenty of water to combat dehydration.


2. Wear at least SPF 30 sunscreen to prevent more sun damage.


3. Get enough sleep.


4. Leave cold teabags, cucumber or potato slices, or washcloths with ice cubes on eyes for 15 minutes regularly.


5. Take iron supplements if anemic, but consult your doctor first.


6. Identify the allergens and avoid them. Whether it be pollen, food, whatever, avoidance is the best solution to this. And avoid rubbing your eyes.





I Have Raccoon Eyes?
much better I guess it was a lack of sleep... They're pretty much gone now

Report Abuse



More sleep, eat well, and stay healthy!
Maybe get some more sleep? You could be very stressed.





~Julie
tea bags

No comments:

Post a Comment