Friday, February 12, 2010

Which is easier to tenderize on hot pavement: raccoon, opossum or deer?

Ahhhh, you must be leafing through my latest cook book ';Road Kill Made Delicious';. If that is the case then you all ready know that it depends on the age and sex of the animal and how fresh it is. My personal preference? Opossum, because they are smaller and easier to handle.Which is easier to tenderize on hot pavement: raccoon, opossum or deer?
My guess is raccoon - they are just the right plumpness and I think would be easy to beat the sh*t out of and ';tenderized';. Good luck with that.Which is easier to tenderize on hot pavement: raccoon, opossum or deer?
I personally would choose Aardvark
All three of these will puncture the tire of your tenderizer.
Depends...Slice thinly and compare..i bet you its opossum.
Feet!!! Do I win anything??? @8-)
Raccoon BOY! DONT YOU KNOW NOTHIN?

No comments:

Post a Comment