Friday, February 12, 2010

Webkinz Rumor- Cheeky Raccoon?

Does anyone believe that rumor about the Cheeky Raccoon on Webkinz Insider? I don't think it is true. A raccoon is a not a common animal like a dog or a cat so why would they make TWO raccoons!?Webkinz Rumor- Cheeky Raccoon?
I don't believe it either. The normal Raccoon is already pretty Cheeky (it has a big face) so what would an even Cheekier one look like? Weird!





I have heard a rumor about a Cheeky Elephant though, which makes sense, I think i'd be kind of cute!Webkinz Rumor- Cheeky Raccoon?
there is such thing go to www.webkinz2008.com

Report Abuse



is there is!!!! some of the members here in webkinz world has discovered that the yellow lad is friends with a cheeky ranccoon...but it may be a gilch ..or it may be a sign that the ceeky racccoonn may be comming out!

Report Abuse



I SOOOOO DO NOT BELIEVE IN THAT SILLY RUMOR!!! Who made it up anyway? :)
I don't believe that it is true it would look weird and just like annie said the real raccoon has a real big face. We will just have to wait and see.
yes it is true because my cuzins yellow lab is friends with a cheeky raccoon








add me xenia11
yea me too!


cheeky raccoon would be strange anyways
No that is just a silly rumor.





The Raccoon just came out recently.





Who ever made this rumor, They are just trying to make it funny, so people ask and so much more.





Do not believe Insider!
  • cash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment