Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can you get The Raccoon's cartoon series on DVD in the UK?

I keep seeing that it's available on Region1 but I have a R2 DVD player and I really want The Raccoons on DVD! Is it coming out on R2 DVD if so when?? HELP!Can you get The Raccoon's cartoon series on DVD in the UK?
My god i remeber this cartoon, my son had it on video and he played and played it.


Have you checked on play.com - amozon - whsmiths website - virgin website - hmv website - on ebay.


as they can let you know if they have got it or if it is coming in soon.


Good luck with finding it, it was a great cartoon.Can you get The Raccoon's cartoon series on DVD in the UK?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/THE-RACCOONS-3-Dis鈥?/a>
I dont know sorry but OMG i used to love that cartoon!! It was so good!!
what a great cartoon.


Not allot of people remember it when i talk of the Racoons and Syril Sneer.

No comments:

Post a Comment