Wednesday, February 10, 2010

For the Raccoon owners????????

How do you take care of them (raccoons)?


What personality traits do you see in yours?


How do they act?


Are they effectionate and friendly?


I don't have one, but I am curious.


One time there was one outside by our glass door and If I started to sing it would look up at me and put it's paw on the door as if it wanted in. It was soooooooooo cute!For the Raccoon owners????????
I had found a baby raccoon a couple summers ago. He was all alone, his mother had been hit by a car. So I took him home.





We named him rascal because he was a little rascal getting into just about everything!





Rascal was a friendly and very affectionate little boy, he loved to try and go fishing in our fish tank. He was very curious. But once he got older he did become a tad vicious. Because we didnt feed him meat. And thats what they grow up to want.





I miss him...For the Raccoon owners????????
Okay, I am not a raccoon owner, but the lady who got best answer for this question, http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a> , IS.





I strongly recommend you follow that link and heed Raquel's advice.
Most of the time people don't own raccoons because they can be vicious or rabid. They eat trash and i think they don't sell raccoon food in the pet store.

No comments:

Post a Comment