Sunday, February 7, 2010

How can I keep raccoons from pooping around my outdoor fish pond.?

You need a human scent to keep the wild critters away. Like that aftershave or perfume that you got for a gift and don't like... chances are the wild critters won't like it either. I know it will keep them out of the garden and the flowers!!How can I keep raccoons from pooping around my outdoor fish pond.?
RepelentHow can I keep raccoons from pooping around my outdoor fish pond.?
Call pest control, or shoot them. Be very careful with their scat (poop). Deadly flesh eating bacteria is not uncommonly found in there scat. I am not joking. If you have children keep them away from the area until the situation is resolved. In the last couple of years several children died because they were playing on a play structure that raccoons frequented for defecation, in Santa Barbra CA.





In nature raccoons are great and should be respected. But it the cities they are essentially large dangerous rats.
a couple good outdoor dogs would do the trick...
im sure you can get an antiraccon device








a brown bear perhaps....but then that may eat the fish,....i dont know

No comments:

Post a Comment