Sunday, February 7, 2010

If you saw a 5 foot tall Raccoon that was about to attack you, what would you do?

Shoot him, then call all the relatives and let them know its buffet night at our place..If you saw a 5 foot tall Raccoon that was about to attack you, what would you do?
RUN!!!!If you saw a 5 foot tall Raccoon that was about to attack you, what would you do?
Throw him a bag of doritos.
attack u back lol cuz im taller than u lol =]
Quit drinking my home brew
wake up
Eat a beaver....
I would attempt to catch it and if I succeeded I would show it to all my friends and train it to be my pet. Who doesnt want a giant raccoon? it would be named Trashy
I would send my 10 foot tall cat after it.
Take off that mask, you ANIMAL! I already know what kind of rodent you are!!!
Scream,Laugh,and Run all at the same time and cry.LAWL.!
flip the f*** out, then throw a chair at it
find a good furrier
fall in the nearest bush and run for my life1!!!!!
throw bunnies at it to get the thing to go away. if that didn't work i would pull some of my mad kung foo moves on that thing.
run for my dear life

1 comment:

  1. I seen it with my own eyes .some lady was pushing her kid in the stroller when out of nowhere a 5 foot raccoon came climbing down and took the child . We where surprised. Never saw it or the child.they say there is a raccon boy out there ,raised by the meanest raccoons out there.

    ReplyDelete