Friday, February 12, 2010

Raccoon Stripes....?

I want to get raccoon stripes over the summer temporary is that possible?Because it would be weird to walk in to college with raccoon stripes and will a regular hair stylist be able to do temporary raccoon stripes ? :)Raccoon Stripes....?
why not buy the extensions??? Well, you can do it with food color and it will wash out maybe try doing thatRaccoon Stripes....?
i screamed no in my head right when i saw those words on the forum and already knew what you were going to ask. they're ugly, and all the scene people have them, you want to look like everyone else and be unoriginal? good luck with being a poser.
Hey I want coontails too!


But my hair isn't long enough and I don't want to pay for extentions. :(


Yes you can have them temprarily if you get extentions instead of dying your real hair.
coon tails are generally done with extensions.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Im not sure how to answer you question.


But ignore everyone putting you down for wanting raccoon stripes.


I think they look great.


So dont let them change your mind.
Ahh.


Coon tails?


I can't stand those things, but I'm sure if you call the studio you're going to they could tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment