Friday, February 12, 2010

I don't know what's wrong w/ my Raccoon!?

I found him last night after someone ran over his mother. I fed him some wet cat food so he could get rehidryated and get some food in his stomach. Now he's got a little bit of diarrhea. What should I do. There is no vet for a couple hours where I live or rangers. HELP!! What should I do to stop his diarrhea?I don't know what's wrong w/ my Raccoon!?
They will have that i bottle feed 2 they do have some diarrhea because of the change of diet.I don't know what's wrong w/ my Raccoon!?
Find out who your nearest animal rehabilitator is. They are people who take in injured wild animals and take care of them until they can go back into the wild. Wild animals do not make good pets. Raccoons tend to be very friendly until they reach adulthood and then they get very aggressive and dangerous. So my advice would be to find someone who can better tend to this little fella.





Also, he might have diarrhea because of the wet cat food. His tummy isn't used to it. Make sure he has plenty of water and maybe try feeding him some dry dog food...

No comments:

Post a Comment