Wednesday, February 10, 2010

HELP! RACCOON EYES! NEED EYELINER!?

I have really oily eyes and I have tried several eyeliners with no luck. I dont need waterproof, I need SWEAT proof! My under eyes get really sweaty resulting racoon eyes. Is there such a product out there for me? Please help!HELP! RACCOON EYES! NEED EYELINER!?
My advice: do NOT wear liquid liner. If you tend to sweat and get oily in those areas, liquid liner will just run and smear. Use a liner pencil. Maybe from Urban Decay: http://www.urbandecay.com/products/Rocks鈥?/a>


as you can see they have soooo many colors to choose from. I love this eyeliner and I seriously recommend it!


p.s. you can buy Urban Decay products at Ulta and Sephora too :)HELP! RACCOON EYES! NEED EYELINER!?
try perfect point plus by covergirl in black onyx. it is water resistant.
try prestige eyeliner! its amazing. i smudge really easily and it sucks. i got my prestige eyeliner at rite aid for 4 bucks. it works really great!!!
maybe try an eyeshadow primer under your eyeliner (:


or set your liner with a matching shadow.





or try a new e/l. prestige has nice ones.


try their total intensity %26amp; w/p kinds.


hth!
have you tried putting non-oliy moisturizer and primer before putting makeup on?


DAMN i hate getting racoon eyes also! i hope you find your eyeliner! :)
try Kat Von D's liquid eyeliner, you can buy it at sepora. I have the same problem and that stuff won't budge.

No comments:

Post a Comment