Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Help! my mom was scrached by a raccoon!!!?

There has been a raccoon in my back yard for a wile now and my mom was sitting up stairs and he came up to her sweetly and stud up on his leg ans acsedentally scrached her, she has an open cut, what shuld i put on it, are there any nautral remedies, shuld she get a shot anything i can do emeadatly??????Help! my mom was scrached by a raccoon!!!?
wash it under water for a few mins and then apply some antiseptic cream and then put a bandaid on it (if its small enough) or a bandage. apply pressure to stop the bleeding. she should go 2 the doctors to get a tetanus shot and have it cleaned properlyHelp! my mom was scrached by a raccoon!!!?
I would clean the cut off, and if it was bleeding, try to stop that. Then, put a nonstick bandage over it (depending howbig the wound is) and go to the doctors to get a rabies shot just to be safe.
Wash it out and apply a bandage with some pressure to stop the bleeding.





You might want to go to the doctors in the event that the racoon is a carrier of rabies to get a shot.
She could be infected, go to your doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment