Sunday, February 7, 2010

Raccoon baby HELP?

Im a vet tech and we have a baby raccoon that can not urinate. we have expressed bladder. he is 4-5 weeks old. any ideasRaccoon baby HELP?
We as in he's in the vet being treated? if this is the case and the animal is being treated by the vet then what's the point of the question ? if your a vet tech your saying you don't know how to care for the animal ? I'm not being nasty I'm just trying to figure your question out..Ok like I said I'm not being nasty just did not understand the we and you asking for help about the baby raccoon if your were a vet tech and he was being treated by a vet.. I hope the baby will be ok. That would be like me coming on here asking for help about grooming because I have been in the business for 22 years..so I was not questioning you being a vet tech..you did not make it clear that the vet was not experienced with raccoons..So that was the reason for my answer..

No comments:

Post a Comment