Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Baby Raccoon?

I found a baby raccoon abandoned in a tree. i saw him in the morning yesterday and by night time he was still there by himself. i took him home and washed him. he is very friendly and has not bite me yet. what should i do now?Baby Raccoon?
Thats soooo sweet. I think you should keep him. Raccons like that don't appear everyday. Its like 1 in a 1000 or even more. Do some research and keep it but talk to the local vet before you do it because I'm not sure if it's legal. LOL. You are sooooo lucky I would take him in but i guess when hes older you have to let him go. but if you do keep him congrats! and make sure that you train him so that when you release him he will be used to the wild. Good luck!Baby Raccoon?
call a wild animal rescue place. they will ensure his health %26amp; make sure he does not become used to people so he can be released when he is a bit older.....

No comments:

Post a Comment