Wednesday, February 3, 2010

If a raccoon got in your house would you keep it or try to shoo it out?

Raccoons are beautiful, wild creatures of nature, I would try to shoo it out, but I wouldn't feed it. It might want to stay. Then I would have to keep feeding it, give it a bed, and veterinary care when it got sick.If a raccoon got in your house would you keep it or try to shoo it out?
Racoons are so cute. They carry rabies so I would get rid of it in a humane fashion. Key phrase HUMANE!If a raccoon got in your house would you keep it or try to shoo it out?
You ,I am sure ,have never had a raccoon in your house! They are very destructive animals ,they can ruin a house over night.
Shoo it out.
it is illagle to keep it as a pet and they are mean as hell i would call that guy tod from animal critters. and have him saftly removed they also carry rabies
I'm an animal lover but. . . I know raccoons can carry rabies. Could the humane society or animal control come help you safely trap it and release it in the wild? good luck
shoo it off, right, even if you manage to chase it off, it will be right back





I love raccoons....in the wild where they belong. I enjoy trapping them and putting up the fur...it is very pretty. Maybe next winter you can find a trapper in your area willing to thin the raccoons in your neighborhood.
DEPORT IT!!!!!!! It's illegal, right? And you definitely do not want it depending on you for WELFARE!!


Plus, they carry rabies.
,I had a raccoon in my house, and I couldn't shoo it out, It came after me it was very hungry. After it found something to eat and was satisfied it left through the screen in the window it broke to get in.
By the time u got it out of your house your house is torn up and u got rabies from it LOL. Get rid of it.
get rid of it quickly they are nasty dangerous anaimals
wat r u crazy i would kick it out mad fast with out hurtin it though (after all it it is an animal)
if a raccoon got into my house i would be surprised as i live in australia and there are no racoons i live on the outskirts of the city and i have had kangaroos hop up my drive way a big old six ft boomer fortunatley he had no plans on staying but to answer your question even here in aussie we cant keep native animals as pets with out a permit

No comments:

Post a Comment