Friday, February 5, 2010

Rapture, Raccoon city, or Silent Hill 4 place?

if you had to choose which place to live and you had to live there which would it be. peronaly i like the Rapture cause you get super powers.Rapture, Raccoon city, or Silent Hill 4 place?
Raccoon City...I would love to go through that whole city and look over what made me piss my pants in my early years.





Love the Police Station...that's the best.Rapture, Raccoon city, or Silent Hill 4 place?
Raccoon City, Get to kill hordes of zombies with the famous S.T.A.R.S. team or maybe SH cause i saw the movie and it looks like a sweet place to live its quiet and full of demons and random times.
Raccoon City for the same exact reasons as the guy ahead of me. But I would want to live!
racoon city, i like to kick nemesis' balls for chasing me around

No comments:

Post a Comment