Friday, February 5, 2010

Have any of you heard of raccoons drinking soda?

We went camping and the first night we were sleeping in our tent and we could hear a lot of funny noises out side. I checked and there were 3 raccoons rolling the soda on the ground then slicing them open with their claws and drinking the soda that shot out. In the end they drank 10 Pepsi's





Has this ever happened to anyone elseHave any of you heard of raccoons drinking soda?
Raccoons can get into almost anything.Have any of you heard of raccoons drinking soda?
Never heard that before - I guess they were thirsty - bet they got their caffine high (lol)
Yes I have heard about raccoons drinking soda. My husband and I raised raccoons back in the 90's. I had a raccoon named Bandit and he would walk around outside on a leach. Once we went fishing over night and he found a Pepsi sitting on the picnic table and he drank the rest of the soda that was in the can. I have a still photo of it.
Don't they always say to hang your food supplies in a tree?I know raccoons go thru our dumpster and we live in the suburbs.maybe they will open or try to open any thing to get at the food inside.Too bad you didn't get a picture of it.
From one camper to another....Hell Yeah they drink soda!! Not only soda ....but they also like to steal cans like Coors Light.Then run them up telephone poles.!! Total sneaks in the night %26amp; will get into everything and anything.They are also Rabid so be careful.
lol sooo funny
Have never heard of this, but I would be careful while camping from now on, those raccoons could be rabid.
lol. wow,that's crazy,I've never heard of raccoons doing that before.
That's a really funny story. One time I had a raccoon problem. I was coming home from work finding my cat up on a shelf all the time and I wonder what was going on. It seemed that he was always hungry and always on that shelf, I couldn't understand it, well I found out what was happening. The raccoons were coming into my house, they made a slit on the very edge of the screen and I didn't notice. It was two of them and one would terrorize the cat so that he jump up on the shelf while the other ate and then they switch off and the other one ate when the food was gone they left. It is scary to see them in your house cause they are not little cute things like you see in cartoons, they are pretty big and very smart. The only reason I caught them is because I left a video camera running to see what was going on. They even knew when I was home cause they wouldn't come in then.

No comments:

Post a Comment