Friday, February 5, 2010

Raccoon eyes?

I have always had very little ';puff'; under my eyes, just deep, dark circles. The skin is very thin and sensitive. Is there anything I can do to remedy this? Could plastic surgery implant some fatty tissue perhaps?Raccoon eyes?
Plastic surgery won't fix the dark circles under your eyes. However, if you have bags under your eyes due to genetics, it will fix that. If it's just the darkness, you can use concealer, that's the only thing you can do for that. Happy Valentine's Day. 2DRaccoon eyes?
I have th e same thing, but it doesn't bother me. When I was younger I would be able to convince the school i was sick and exausted so she would send me home.





The only thing that annoyes me about it now is when people ask if i'm tired.... or when they ask if i'm High -.-
It's most likely genetic, but not that big a deal. Salmon colored concealer will take care of it. Don't spread it on the entire under eye area, just the deepest shadow and you'll look fresh and well-rested.
DONT DO PLASTIC SURGERY!


its stupid.


and fake.


be happy for who you aree.


just use make up.
cut up some cucumber slices and put them on for temporary relief and get more sleep!
i have it two just live with it and sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment