Friday, February 5, 2010

Baby raccoon (((i need help ))?

my baby raccoon drinks his own pee ?? is this normal plz help me give me some good sites to look at plz someone help me !!Baby raccoon (((i need help ))?
I think it will be fine. are you sure it is not just cleaning itself?You should read on sites that talk about racoon behavior and or illnesses.Baby raccoon (((i need help ))?
You shouldn't have a baby raccoon! Contact a local nature center, wildlife sanctuary, or exotic animal vet. Turn the animal over to them or your local humane society.
http://www.orphanedwildlifecare.com/raccooncare.htm


Try there. Otherwise you should get it to a rehabilitation center quickly.
it will die soon from poison i am sooo sorry








by the way where did you get a baby racoon

No comments:

Post a Comment