Friday, February 5, 2010

Raccoon eyes?

I go tanning and I have come upon a problem... Although I go tanning in a tanning bed, I do know the risks involved and that is not my question. What I'd like to know is what ways can you avoid raccoon eyes? (The white around your eyes from using tanning goggles) Or, if you already have them, how can you disguise/get rid of them?Raccoon eyes?
use a foundation matching the skin toneRaccoon eyes?
Foundation and powder.
get a natural tan
i dont use the goggles so maybe you should try not using them it wont hurt you trust me just try not to open your eyes in the tanning bed or use the sticker deals
You can buy stickers that go over yor eyes. There smaller than the googles and only cover the eye lids. A bit of eyeshadow covers the white bits. You can also buy stuff for white marks but it's really expensive and it's not supposed to be used on the face.
get a bronzer that is close to your tan skin and brush it over your eyes after putting your other make up on as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment