Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I have a Raccoon that laid a golden .....?

....fart.





My friend thought it smelled nice ....and ........ now its stuck in his nose! Any suggestions on how to get it out? its kinda valuable.I have a Raccoon that laid a golden .....?
Get a straw (one of those really long ones from Sonic) and put it in the other side of their nose. Then put Vaseline all around the opening (to seal it). Then blow with all your might and it will come shooting out. Just make sure you put on your safety glasses.I have a Raccoon that laid a golden .....?
Make him sneeze-lol. lv Jo xx
This is very interesting. So there is a market for farts? I guess it's time for a career change then. Finally something I may excel at.
Kill your friend.





Sorry I had to say an unfunny answer to an unfunny question.

No comments:

Post a Comment