Friday, February 5, 2010

Whats a good name for a webkinz raccoon???Please help!?

bandit is on my mind but plzzzzz give me lots of names. i want to adopt him really soon!Whats a good name for a webkinz raccoon???Please help!?
Ricki (what I named mine)


Rascal


Bandit


Scarlett


Garbage


Ratatouille


Bandita


Trickster


Bo


RJ


Rocky


Rocco


Speedy


Forrest


Robby


Swiper


Reba


Dakota


Smokey


Shadow


Annie


Rusty


Rocky


Rachel


Ringo


Pepper


Sly


Roxy


Rico


Dash


Stinky


Randy


Riley


Sarah


Raquelle


Grace


Smoke


Oscar


Coon


Stripes


Stink


Jasper


Bandito


Spy


Ringo


Meeko


Smokie


BJ


Casper


Niko


Ninja


MidnightWhats a good name for a webkinz raccoon???Please help!?
Boy:


Sonic


Ringo (cause of rings on tail)


Kyle


Ryan


Skye


Jason


Kevin





Girl:


Rhiana


Melissa


Natilie


Nicole


Rachel


Ashley





Since you like webkinz here are some websites


www.webkinzinsider.com


www.webkinz2008.com


webkinzarethebest.com


www.webkinz4ever.zom


www.webkinzclub2.zoomshare.com
I don't really know......stripes? but thanks for answering my question! ( about webkinz names )


see ya and please leave feedback for me.
Bandito or Bandita.
I LOVE the name Bandit!
Bandit is cute. I named mine Rascal.
Call him Bo! That's cute.
roadkill
a good name is smelley
  • straight hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment